Help us build the Guelph-Fergus contra dance community by lending a hand at the Drumlin Dances and/or as part of the planning group.
You can participate by assisting with:
- Welcoming dancers, taking admissions, asking people to add to our email list
- Setting out refreshments and cleaning up
- Hall set-up before the dance and clean-up at the end of the evening
- Promotion and outreach, flyer design/distribution, media releases
- Planning the programming and performer bookings
- Managing the finances, paying performers, balancing the admissions and expenses
Let us know if you are interested in joining our group by contacting Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-780-0918. More hands make light work and have fun doing it!